The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. After deduction of prize money, equal to 50% of the monthly income, all club funds will
be paid into the Dunkeld Lourdes Service bank account and used to assist the Dunkeld Lourdes Service to aid the Dunkeld pilgrims during their stays in Lourdes.
- For a cost of £5 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 50% of the monthly income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 30%, 2nd prize of 15% and 3rd prize of 5%.
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all Friends of Dunkeld Lourdes Service. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually) or annual cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- All standing orders must be made by the 10th of each month for their numbers to be entered in the draw that will be made on the 17th of each month.
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be notified to all members by e-mail.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Dunkeld Lourdes funds after six months.